View Single Post
Old 2008-10-14, 14:46   Link #238
Rainbowman

Here's my review on the Thriller Bark arc: I like the fight between Zoro and Ryuuma and Gecko Moria's powers. What I don't like is the suffering Nami had to go through by Absolom (making Nami unconcious so he could marry her) and Zombie Warthog Lola (attacing her twice without even reasoning). Those incidents make me want to turn into the Hulk and/or Abomination and beat them brutally into a bloody mess for making Nami suffer.

I could just imagine it: I would first go after Absolom by picking him up, bashing him against the walls and throwing him on the floor. Then I swipe at his face ripping out his lower jaw. Zombie Warthog Lola would then attack me for killing him. That's when I'll yell: < HOW DARE YOU ATTACK NAMI IN THIS SITUATION!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD REALIZE THAT ABSOLOM WAS BEHIND THIS, NOT HER!!!!!!!!!!!! I then rip out Zombie Warthog Lola's arms and dismember her senue by senue therefore releasing the shadow she had. Nami of course would watch the whole slaughter of those two characters.

Well that's my review. BTW, this is only to express my thoughts on the Thriller Bark arc and is only intended for those two characters and not the forum, so no infractions please. If anyone knows how I feel about this let me know.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote