View Single Post
Old 2012-12-13, 09:40   Link #31376
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by haguruma View Post
Nope, it is not ambiguous, it's rather much more clear.
The Japanese is 楼座と真里亞の二人は他殺です the word tasatsu (他殺) means the act of killing by another person than the one being killed. So a (too) direct translation would be, "These two people, who are Rosa and Maria, were killed by another person than themselves."

Concerning Beato it is rather the other way around as well.
When asked about the locked room chain in the same Episode Beato refuses to repeat the sentence "All 6 were murdered by another person", then admits "None of the 6 commited suicide" and was only stopped by Ronove when trying to repeat "None of the 6 died through an accident."
She also refuses to repeat "Kanon was murdered by another person" in EP4 during the final duel about EP1, which leads Battler to assume that he died through an accident because that is neither murder nor suicide.
I merely gave the answer that was given to me in this Thread when I first posted here and noone objected to that answer.

Anyway I do apologize for bringing up Rosa but the manga simply puts so much on it.
I just can't see anything else when for example Evatrice mentions Rosa dreams to be a witch and flying around like a Butterfly while Maria mentions Beatrice entered the Parlor in EP 1 by turning into Butterflies as well Rosa trapping other Butterflies into spiderwebs.
Not to mention, Evatrice being stated to be the Black Witch that is a chain of pain and sadness who's source is Eva.I mean:
EP 1- Gets mad at Maria after returning from the Adults Conference.
EP 2- Gets mad at Maria after Eva mocks her.
EP 3- Evatrice appears in the Garden to Rosa and Maria after Eva solved the Epitaph and found the gold.
And in all 3 cases Beatrice appears and in EP 4 Beatrice appears to Maria also when Rosa freaked out after coming from another business trip which at least according to wiki says were meetings with Rudolf and Eva.
I mean, a connection between Beatrice,Rosa and the Black Witch is undeniable and it all fits Mariage Sorcerie as well perfectly.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote