View Single Post
Old 2007-09-23, 20:12   Link #10
Demon Eyes
May Haru-ki Be With You

Send a message via MSN to Demon Eyes
* General impression of the series.

The first two were better than StrikerS

* Opinions on the overall story, writing & plot devices.

I don't watch anime for plot since my brain ain't that good so I can't comment much but this was the only series I've seen that introduces so many character and hits it perfectly! It wasn't all over the place, the story was set from the get go so I guess it was a good pacing! And no damn fillers! Thank God!

* Thoughts about the animation quality.

I don't know what exactly 'Quality' refers to but I love the character designs and the 'movement'(Is it called this?) of the characters was great! - I refer here at for example, Flying and fighting and flashes and stuff! Were I to compare it to Hollywood, I would say Nanoha action is like Spielberg....

* Will there be additional DVD only episodes and what will they contain.

Don't know about DVD eps...I demand another TV series! And if it does get made, I hope for

a) less than 100 cast,
b) An enemy from within <-You know what I mean...
c) I thought this studio was different from the rest...Make it clear that Nanoha and Fate are together already damn it! You show other characters dropping kids like rabbits yet these two are only adopting...WAIT! They are together!!!...But your(animators) word would be nice!

* Characters/Character Design

I already talked about this and to say it again, I loved this art style since 'Sweet Songs Forever'. Nanoha's face could do with some improvements though!...

* What the show meant to you.

1. It proved that this is the best Magical girl show ever!!! And that it wouldn't matter how many sequels are made, they would be a hit! Just avoid getting into relationships concerning Fate and Nanoha and you will have your audience until you solve it!

2. It also showed me that you can't make friends from introductions or chocolates only! That there is another way...The best way of be-friending!!!!

3. It left me craving for moreee!!!!

* What could the creators/animators/writers could have done better.

1. Got it to air on some more common stations like Tokyo and BS-X. It is well received and I am sure the rating would've been super awesome. Why didn't they do it?!!!

2. The main characters are grown up. Make the villains grown up to. I mean here of course, for villains to be more...I don't know...More menacing...Precia was the best villain ever...Even though she just remained in her sanctuary...But she looked the part and had the power to back herself up! I was expecting much eveeell but alas, we recieve a pansy Doctor whose only thing is having the best evil laugh, A number four who tries to run from tsunami(4x Devine Buster) and an over-rated Let's talk things over Mr/Ms bad and make up!<- This was excellent with Fate and Hayate but it failed so much here....

3. A coffin of Quatro would've been excellent as the ending...

4. Remember the dea...I mean other characters too...Suzuka and the rest of the earthlings( Ahem) And Yuuno and Alf...Poor familiars!

Sigh!

Enough of the complaints....

I loved this series and I will watch it again and again until the Z series...

2009, Come here already damn you! I am waiting for my sequel...NOTE: Didn't say Finale...It's still way early for that!