View Single Post
Old 2011-06-25, 15:51   Link #8
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

The beginning remembered me a lot of Clannad's Imaginary World, even though with real characters. But yes, it definitely sounded as a death flag.

Probably due to distraction, when I watched this episode, while knowing it was episode 12 and knowing that the series is 24, I didn't connect the dots as in "a major event is going to happen because it's the mid series". So, death flags aside, I enjoyed the episode just like the others, eventually expecting a twist at the end like every other time. But I wasn't expecting something of this magnitude in this particular moment, although I've been wondering about SERN's "warning" in episode 11 and found it strange that nothing was happening in that regard.

Not surprised in the slightest that Moeka is the "bad guy", everything about her was suspicious and I guess that even Okarin got that much, despite making her a lab member. Didn't like when Suzuha suddenly ran away, it's clear that she knew that something was going to happen (not sure if she knew *that* was going to happen, because she may be aware of different outcomes depending on which timelines/alternative worlds they're located). Anyway, warning the others wouldn't have hurt, I guess.

And now let's see what happens. I do expect to see Mayushi alive again though, in some other timeline. Even Kurisu died in episode 1, and yet she's here.