View Single Post
Old 2012-06-03, 22:54   Link #2750
Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
Anya (that's her name) is Level 12 now, but I'm still figuring out what build I should get, but I think I want a build that can do a bit of sniping (for sneak arrow kills), and then engage in melee (I'm more of this), then uses light magic for healing (I'm getting lousy at mage warfare -- I just have to kill the necro up close and personal).

Also, acting on the advice of a mutual friend, I'm not going to finish the main quest, but act on the sidequests that helps to build up the toon. I'll add mods only after I get to study how they work (it's like adding mods to 3D Custom Girl) -- I don't want to reinstall when one mod breaks the rest.
I suggest one-handed as a backup; whether you want to go dual wielding or 1 handed with shield/magic is up to you. Although it sounds like shield would be a good investment from your description of killing mages up close since the block tree receives an elemental resist perk.

I also suggest going to Skyrim Nexus later on and getting Nexus Mod Manager. Extremely useful for organizing all your mods in one place, and it installs downloaded mods for you, which is better overall, unless the developer of the mod lists specific instructions otherwise.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote