Thread: Akb48
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-05, 21:37   Link #227
mochichan

^
Looking at that Rina vid...ugh.....that girl....what a freaking horrible career choice..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

I thing to note after I did some wiki check. I first thought that they were shut down because their singles bombed. But looking the wiki, all their single were able to reach #2,3 spot on Oricon so they are far from terrible. Which makes me feel bad for them even more, because most likely reason they were shutdown was not they are not making the revenue, but they are not making it fast enough or big enough and it's better to transfer the resource back to the main family.
I don't think ranking matter much since their sales aren't that high compare to the other loli sister groups like SKE or NMB....:\ SDN image was not as accessible like the other 48. SDN appeal more to the mature audience with their sexy image.
I feel like part of the reason is to pool resources to the new SHN48, Taiwan48

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
As some of the members are in their late teens, yeah, they're still in their growth spurts (take one look at SKE's Jurina Matsui and you think she appears older and taller when she's actually younger than that).
SHE LOOK 21!!

Which is a reverse of AKB members because some look way younger than their real age lol
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote