View Single Post
Old 2011-01-16, 21:00   Link #40
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garigari-kun View Post
Like, Koreans.. noong time na sinalanta tayo ng bagyong ONDOY I read one of the comment that said
"Rain, rain, don't go away
Poured the philippine monkey's wash away"
(I can't remember but it was one of the comment that i read and i never mind it.)

Just don't mind them rather

yup, yet another reason to feel hesitant about your true nationality. i guess Filipinos on their mind are lower class primitives, or something. just screw them, they no nothing that they speak.

yup, those animes in GMA and ABS-CBN (w8, AbS CBN don't seen to air animes anymore, i think) seems to be repeating, as if reminding us that the best animes were in the past, and the present are just a load of bologna. (which i don't believe). yeah, but some animes cannot be aired because we are so "conservative" and such. those foreign cultures may seem alien to the Filipino viewers. and yeah, putting those shows like yuri and the like, say right after TV patrol, or 24 oras, or Willing Willie (whatever you are watching every night, whatever it is), would be a bad idea. i guess Pinoys wanted tear-jerkers, fantasy, and bunch of hair-pulling madness on their primetime.

well, they did good job on dubbing animes, especially Hero. i just kinda wished they would go for more accuracy. they are making a lot of mistakes in translating into animes like Yugioh GX (which i watch evryday). but those new schedules are really a pain.

i might post my translates songs here, that is, if i have the time to type it, hehehe.