View Single Post
Old 2011-12-07, 19:12   Link #122
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayin View Post
Maybe, but in Yozura's case, it would seriously hinder her development, or break her completely.
The way she behaves, Yozora already *is* completely broken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayin View Post
She puts on a really good mask, but she's a classic glass-type character who went so far as to make up a club just so she could have a chance to get Kodaka to remember her (I think she wants other friends too, but her primary goal has always been him.)
The only mask she put on so far is the horse mask
She's been herself all the time, and she's certainly anything *but* fragile.
It could be that the club she made and force Kodaka to join was to be together with Kodaka, but I'd say that was rather an afterthought.
The way I see it, the club founding was an impulsive reaction, without thinking about it much, just to have *someone* for company. If that someone then happens to be Kodaka, all the better.
I seriously doubt she wants other friends, otherwise she would've made the text and drawing on the club poster so that ordinary people can understand it, and she would treat others much nicer and not constantly troll them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mironicus View Post
The revealing of the childhood friendship won't change Yozoras position much - that was in the past.
Yes, I also doubt that knowing it would change anything for Kodaka, it was a long time ago. If anything, he would only be mad at her for standing him up the last day, and for fooling him into thinking she was a boy.

As Yozora also pretty much had no development, a Yozora end is very, very unlikely.