incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
suzaku is STILL human
he can have bad days
he can have depression
he can have times when he thinks "whats the point of it all, nothing ever changes"
this is ESPECIALLY true since lelouch's plan DIDNT actually change human nature itself
and suzaku is also in the uniqe position where there is NOTHING he can EVER possibly hope for

if what people want more then anything is a tomorrow, then its the one thing that suzaku would NEVER have
he will keep playing the role of zero forever with no hope of ever begin or having anything else save that mask
everyone feels depressed some times
but suzaku has even MORE reason to
1)the weight of the world on his shoulders, regardless to whetehr or not he feels up to it
2)almost no one he could possibly turn to for support
3)no possible hope for a better future for himself. EVER

assuming that nunnaly can get them back on speaking terms
i think kallen is more likely to be of help then nunnaly is
becuse she is more likely to try and FORCE him to open up rather then let him have what he wants
1. Suzaku is NOT human, you should know that, show taught us that, LOL.

Ok, srsly, guys as much as i love Kallen, she is NOT God. She is not Mother Teresa that can touch people and snap them out of whatever down-shit they have.
When it comes to Suzaku, the only person that could help him {which again, i do not think Suzaku needs help, he is perfectly fine and he chose that} is Nunally, a Euphemia counterpart, Kallen is not suited to do that. Kallen does not know him well ultimately, Nunally is Suzaku's second closest person, that is rather obvious. AU- or not AU.

But anyway, i am done with this convo, if people want to believe that Kallen and Zerozaku could be an item or idk what in the future, feel free to. If other people say about Kagino-possible in the future though, do not blame them or try to bring it down with "justifying-points" because ah, apparently like it had stated before "lot of things happen in the future".
For Kallen to be with someone in the future, goes against what the show ended, so if we are to enter the "but it is the future!!111"-possibilities, everyone's fair game.
Personally, i see a Kallen living as what she described in her chara song pretty much for the rest of her life, everything else is totally fanfiction for me. So seeing "justifying points" about other things, makes me "ahhhhh, sure." Cause everything else, is fanfiction.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote