View Single Post
Old 2012-05-26, 00:22   Link #1617
iBeScared

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Wait, this is actually in question? From what little I've read and the spoilers I've seen, I thought it was obvious the spirit kings were going to be antagonist. They are the common link between the two Ren Ashbells, and if I had to guess, I'd say that Clair's sister is trying to bring Kamito into the fight against them.

Here's my theory at the moment (only read one and a half volumes, so like Reaper, fell free to criticize)

First, we know Kamito and Restia tried and failed to kill the spirit kings. Maybe because it was five on two, maybe the kings are just that badass.

Two, Clair's sister rebelled against the king she served. But even though she stole a spirit, she didn't do anything afterward.

My guess is that Rubia tried and failed to beat a king, and was so outmatched she wasn't even a threat. So she goes looking for two things. A spirit stronger than Leavetain (a reincarnated dark spirit king, perhaps?) and the only blade dancer she knows who is stronger than her: Ren Ashbell.

Obviously, she found Restia somehow, but Kamito was gone. So she posed as Ren to lure him out.

So, does that sound plausible?
Wait she posed as Ren? Is that what you guys mean by 2 ren ashbels?
iBeScared is offline   Reply With Quote