Thread: Licensed Tamayura ~Hitotose~
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-19, 08:06   Link #95
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

This episode was highly enjoyable, but it had a very different feel from the first two.
Agreed. It was probably too much to expect Tamayura ~Hitotose~ to be as emotional every episode as it was in its first. So to compensate for that, they gave us what was, for me, the funniest episode yet. I'm Ok with that shift, although I hope the tear-jerking moments will return in full-force at some point in some future episode.

Quote:
I'm afraid they're going to push Norie's obsession with Kou a little too far someday. Thankfully, this episode didn't focus only on her pedocrush on Kou, but also on her dream to become a pastry chef. I had totally forgotten about it to be honest
One of the many things I like about this show is that, for a change, we're given an older sister/younger brother dynamic. This is definitely more rare in anime than younger sister/older brother.

However, I also hope that Norie's obsession with Kou will be handled mostly as a running gag, and not taken too seriously. Well, barring a major time skip anyway.