View Single Post
Old 2024-04-21, 19:42   Link #12435
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Summary and tidbits of Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Freedom official novel by Liu Goto, vol.02 ch.06 + epilogue + afterword.

*grumbles* Fina-effing-lly. *glances at the length of ch.06* Oh sweet Jesus have mercy--

You know what? I'll divide it into at least five parts for better legibility.
TL;DR…

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Personal notes:
- It is stated that the Zeus Silhouette originally had a positron gun, but the weapon used by Mu to destroy the colony deflector appears to be a railgun.
- Translator can't decide whether Foundation's new armor technology is called Femto-tech or Femtech (which is...something else altogether and might belong more in Cross Ange than Gundam SEED?).
- Amazing Z'Gok is still amazing. On the inside and on the outside, too, I suppose.
- Orphee calls Kira "Dr Hibiki's reject"...is there any evidence in the extended or apocryphal SEED material that confirms Ulen Hibiki viewed Kira or the Ultimate Coordinator project a failure...or is this just mudslinging?
- Now it sounds like Lacus' mother merely commissioned Aura to do the gene editing for her child (thus allowing Aura to turn her into an Accord as part of her own research), but threw a wrench in the plans by taking the baby back to PLANT shortly after birth.
- Mind melding?
- The Disruptor almost sounds like a blend of neutron jammer tech and mere antiparticle weaponry.
- The ring floating in space is, in the end, not Orphee's, but Lacus'. I was wrong on that part.
- The epilogue does lay the groundwork for more SEED series, but still constitutes a good way for both Lacus and Kira to leave the spotlight. Fukuda did say he thinks the two of them would "never retire", though.

I'll edit this post should I find some oddities. I've been multitasking and some errors might've slipped in while I thought - and failed to do it! - about rereading my work.

Anyway...RIP keyboard and fingers. And me too. *dies*

Tremendous work on all of this!

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote