View Single Post
Old 2004-06-21, 22:54   Link #95
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2
And Custom Mate 3 sounds interesting.Could someone explain to me what its about and what its like? Any idea where I can get it?
"One night going home, you see a place called Custom Mate. Wondering what the store is, you walk in. In front of you appears this girl. You soon find out that this store is just like the name "custom mate". You can customize your mate. You choose what kind of girl you like: her hairstyle, her figure and even her "experience". You and your mate gets married and thus starts your life being married."

The basic premise of the game is very much different from most ero games. Instead of trying to sleep with as many women as possible, you have to remain faithful to your wife. If you stay out late drinking, she gives you the cold shoulder treatment. Forget to complement her too much and she becomes angry, etc. It's really quite different form most ero games out there in that it portrays you wife as a pleasant virtious woman and all the women who try to seduce you as cheap street walkers. Of course, it also helps that you determine your wifes appearence, age, personality, sexual experience, etc.

Don't misunderstand, this is still very much an ero game. It is possible to sleep with your wife nearly every night of the game... if she's in the mood. But there is a catch hidden within the statistic system of the game. Everyday there are certain things you must do to earn points. They could be things like telling your wife you'll be home late then suprising her by coming home early, saying she looks beautiful or even talking to her after dinner. These points build up her personality, temperment and tolerance. However, sleeping with her reduces these points and she can get very mad very quickly in the game. Of course, if you don't sleep with her for long enough she'll get desprite and offer herself to you.

Anyway, there is a very good review of the game here: http://www.densetsu.com/display.php?...e=alphabetical

Unfortunately, the game has been out of print for some time now and is very hard to find by conventional means. The most I can say is, good luck hunting.

[Edit: After some digging, it seems I still have the original game disks. Now I just have to see if they still work... ^^;]
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote