View Single Post
Old 2011-02-05, 15:04   Link #1553
Otaku Guy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggen View Post
That's what we assumed, until episode 20 came along and it was revealed that both sets of lyrics Yui wrote in the episode got turned into songs - "Gohan wa Okazu" and "U&I". So the question is, which one was ultimately used for Mugi's song and which one did they just like so much they decided to compose a new melody for it? The show never tells us, but I believe the answer can be deduced from dialogue in several episodes...
This is to much work for someone who has been up for 22hours lol
Someone else figure it out Im going to bed <3

EDIT: After re-watching the episode I'm 99.9% sure the the song Mugi wrote is "U&I", while drinking tea in the studio the girls all propose their ideas in doing so we get a preview of the lyrics for "Gohan wa Okazu" that Yui wrote but then it was soon after rejected. After learning that their club room has been restored and is now usable again the girls all go home. Here Yui is laying on the couch and trying to figure out lyrics for The Light Music Club's new song and Ui reads the lyrics for "Gohan wa Okazu" soon after falling ill. Which is when Yui writes the lyrics for "U&I", after returning to the club room she is praised for her song and she says how she didnt use Ui's help this time.

So its like hey, Yui wrote lyrics for 2 songs. The 1st song being rejected at first along with everyone elses. But after writing the 2nd song it was praised by the entire Light Music Club and seeing how they were all dissatisfied with everyones first set of lyrics we have to assume that the song is "U&I", seeing as how they didnt pick a set of lyrics they liked for the song until Yui wrote the lyrics for "U&I".

Ok now I'm going to bed lmao
Night <3

Last edited by Otaku Guy; 2011-02-05 at 16:08.
Otaku Guy is offline   Reply With Quote