View Single Post
Old 2011-02-06, 01:52   Link #122
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I have to say Accelerator's accidental walking into the washroom is so much better than when Touma does it. It probably helps him that there isn't one person there that's going to have a reaction like Index and start biting people. LO is just going to be embarrassed and the others are adults who accept that not locking the door is half of the fault. Of course not like Accelerator is apologizing either. I do feel for the situation he's currently in. Not being able to even listen to the TV well without the network is pretty bad. Luckily there aren't many who can match up against him even with his weakened state and limited fighting time. Of course doubt they won't find someone since it'd be boring otherwise.

I liked giving some focus to the Mikoto 'date' though of course nothing quite works out. Funny to watch them trying to get a good picture and struggling with it. Of course the whole thing is going to be awkward with Mikoto being a tsundere (and struggling to be honest about her feelings) and Touma being a dense harem lead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahelo View Post
Tsunderes are almost always the most popular in every series that has one. 2nd female leads are also very popular these days (Kuroneko from Ore No Imouto, Hinagiku from Hayate no Gotoku or Kyou and Tomoyo from CLANNAD) and Mikoto fits both categories.
Yeah perfectly good reasons why Mikoto has her popularity besides just her likable qualities. Besides she gets far more screen time than someone like Kanzaki and presence helps.