View Single Post
Old 2006-10-30, 16:41   Link #77
Rezard

Advanced blood line: This character can see and speak with the souls of the dead.

Advantages: How can this be an advantage?
By speaking with the people who your enemy killed you can know about all your enemies strengths and weakness without having even to see it happen. Also it is a way to get information, by asking the dead, he can know if someone is lying, the situation in a country, learn forgotten jutsus of the past, etc…

For example: "So you are Shikamaru, I see you are the type who attacks with shadows, yet your techniques are useless, by liberating chakra I can escape your kage bind, by watching your shadow I can predict your attacks, without time to make a plan with your allies you have half the potential. No matter what strategy you do, without powerful allies to give orders to, you can do nothing. Now die!"

Disadvantages: Killing a person creates a heavy karma, since this character is easily affected by the thoughts of the dead, if he kills a person, this persons soul becomes attached to his soul and constantly haunts him, so he cannot kill anyone or he will suffer the consequences.
In the first full moon day of the month, the people killed by him will always materialize and they will try to kill him, if he don’t make amends with those who he killed, he will be cursed forever.

Jutsus: He have surpassed his limits by combining the different types of jutsu.
_ - Ninjutsu + Genjutsu = Katon grand illusion fire = fire a powerful fire ball, but if the target avoids it, the felling of heat causes a genjutsu, making the target believe it is on fire.
_ - Ninjutsu + Taijustu = Fire knucles no jutsu = Fist which can cause explosion if connect with the target.
_ - Ninjutsu + Taijustu = Flame fever touch = by using this jutsu, he can cause the target to fell sick with a great fever. He can use with any part of his body(like Neji), so even if you hit him in the face, he can cause you to fell sick.
1~3 strikes = makes the target fell sick with his/hers body with boiling fever. It becomes hard to move.
4~6 strikes = makes the target lose all coherent thinking and leads to hallucinations
more than 6 = the target die with his blood boiling.
Rezard is offline   Reply With Quote