View Single Post
Old 2012-09-21, 06:37   Link #373
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I was wondering when Kamachi was going to get to the theme of 'depleting resource' that he brought up at the prologue. With the exception of the second chapter, this entire volume feeling abit more... Politically focused? Not sure how to describe it... But it talks about alot of other things then just the military and Object technology and involves the normal people of the world.

(For those that remembered, Kamachi also brought up the issue of 'depleting resource' in A Simple Survey... What has he been reading...?)

Anyway for this last chapter it seems that Quenser and Heivia has level upped to be able to pull of some COD:MW stuff- we have assassination of a HVT, underwater infiltration of a submarine, amphibious assault on a floating platform, breaching and clearing... All while still finding the opportunity to scale and destroy an Object twice... And then making a Michael Bay worthy escape

Quote:
Quenser stood up and immediately started running down the side of the spherical main body. In other words, he ran down a steep slope heading to the sea.

Heivia lost his cool.

"You have got to be kidding me! You don't have a gentler means of escape!?"

"Hurry!! If that main cannon fires, we'll be burned more horribly than a newlywed wife's home cooking!!"

After seeing Quenser run off ahead, Heivia followed suit while half in tears.
It's good that Baby Magnum wasn't completely powerless against Deep Optical, she just stalemated with it- Quenser as well couldn't have pulled off these two victories without her support... I like it better like this.

Also, being Heivia is suffering:

Quote:
"Quenser!!" shouted the princess.

"Can't you be worried about me, too!?" complained Heivia, but it was hardly the time for that.

P.S - With the addition of not being able to hold up to their end of the agreement with Valkyries, how many stalkers does Quenser have already?

P.P.S -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamachi
Are the heroines a type of resource for a novel?
Oh you... =_=

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-09-21 at 23:43.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote