View Single Post
Old 2013-07-08, 06:29   Link #99
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
^ Now, that's just confusing. =_=

Anyway, looks like everyone has already talked about what happened.
And I'm still shaken by the events in the episode. I need something to dilute all that despair.

Oh, for those interested, the text below includes the graphic details of what Misaka 10031 looked like in the light novels. Please be warned, it's not pretty at all.

Spoiler for Snippet from Light Novels Volume 3:
I thought you might find this interesting because you do know the details... I've seen this episode 9 times. There are a few frames if you pause it where you see exactly what you described. You see that exact scene. It is in there. It's only there though if you pause it... So Railgun S really actually put that in... I was pretty surprised, but I wasn't sure anyone else would really notice... so I didn't originally mention it. I hope that shakes up your guys's discussion/opinions because in reality they showed all of it. It was all there for a split-second...

I don't think I can find the pic online anywhere... but I'll try to post it on TAMNI wikia and use that link... if I can eventually...

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
Indeed, Mikoto's current state is very similar to most of the villains we meet in ToAru.
Yes, this is somewhat how I feel. They do bad things because they have been driven to do them and are normally good people. In that context, I don't see why Mikoto should be special if every other one of the villains they face has similar circumstances that cause the villains to undergo similar turmoil. If people pity Mikoto here, they should in fact pity all Toaru villains a lot... that is... I don't think Mikoto is in the right here.... But she is doing her best... I guess... I am not happy with her actions... but there are 24 episodes in Railgun S... she became a villain in 13 episodes, she can undo it hopefully in another 11...
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote