View Single Post
Old 2007-10-08, 13:37   Link #99
Caiobrz
Frantic Waller

Lots of stuff already said, I would just add my 2 cents on the cans since for some reason beyond any logic people keep nagging about it...

The two cans are just a pretty representation of the two main characters that were lost and did not participate in most of the end episode, as well as a reminder for them. Period.

I don't think that reading too much between the lines is healthy =p

Now, about Aono's seeming lack of guilt and remorse over how she was granted her life, come on people, it takes place 6 months after those events, if 6 months are not enough than how long it is? Do you want to see her crying and punching herself for weeks, than just sobbing for some other weeks, and then finally comming to terms with this and returning to the town ... 6 months later? that would totally spoil the title.

Yeah she did regret and suffer enough their deaths, and I do think 6 months is more than enough, specially if you take into consideration that it's common oriental behaviour to respect those long gone by actually living on respecting their memories, the same as she does ... 6 months later.

To me, she had enough time of sorrow, all that time avoiding contact proves that.