View Single Post
Old 2010-10-17, 14:52   Link #355
Kurush

Send a message via MSN to Kurush
Well, I could show you some reviews that I got from Chaos Productions. He's a great aid to my improvement as a writer. I even save his reviews on a document.

Spoiler for First review:

Here's one. I suppose I expected too much when I said I wanted reviews earlier up there, but no one's perfect. Mostly what I get are "cheerleaders" as he dubbed them, and that's enough for me to continue writing PotM.

To answer yours, Merctrin: Well, no. They won't have a relaxing honeymoon. It was supposed to be, but then this merc showed out of nowhere.

I'll admit that the Dark Knight was an inspiration to the introduction scene of Sukh and her band, but hey, she was at least pleasant at the start, then it went downhill from there.

You obviously haven't seen Alien. Good for you. It takes a lot of willpower in order to withstand the nightmares. Fortunately, I saw the sequel shortly afterwards, and that helped, greatly.

As for the Disney part on Hades, they're the reason the "Everybody hates Hades" trope exists. When in actuality, he was a saint in comparison to his brothers. They did make his hair look cool, but they just didn't care who he truly was. They just thought "He's God of the Underworld. He's the Death God. That means he's Evil. Period." I swear to all the gods above, Abrahamic, Pagan, or Hindu, I will get myself a minigun and shoot them all down for image-raping Hades. Apologies for offensive words. But I'm not taking them back.

"The objective is not to win. It is to eliminate every option for the enemy except the one to lose."

Knowledge is power. It should be shared.