Thread: Crunchyroll Oda Nobuna no Yabō
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-15, 14:49   Link #133
Zeross

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikvod00 View Post
The MC is definitely bold and ambitious, but I don't think he's that smart or inherently special. He's able to predict most of the events and their consequences simply because he's from the future. Furthermore, he was lucky enough to get taken back to period of his own "expertise". The best thing about him is that he's a naked opportunist who will gladly take advantage of this knowledge... or perhaps that's what you meant by smart
even though, in this type of show we would normaly have about 2-3 episode or "ehh? where am i ? that not possible ! i want to goback home, waaah T.T ",
then few episode of "i'm just a normal student i can't fight, no don't yell at me you're scaring me T.T ",
then few episode of actual story/devlopement before a "oh no i have to go back, but i took a liking of this world T.T", end.

sooooo having a character that actualy say "eh cool, bring them on i know how to handle that, and lets see if i can make a harem out of it" is realy good.

remind me of how nice i thought cinque behavied in dog days, even if cinque just got thought the cliché at light speed instead of actualy skiping them;