View Single Post
Old 2013-05-30, 16:28   Link #4065
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
A few more questions:

Eien no Aselia-

http://vntls.org/project/aselia/ (Project tracker, not actual download)--This thing indicate the project has sexual content, but there is also another one meant for 12+. Is there a way to tell which is which? o_O

There are also a couple title I am looking into

Duel Savior-Is this any good? It does not appear to have any game plan but straight VN

Harem Party-How is this one? Is it straight VN as well with an RPG cast?

Koihime Musou-I heard it is based on Romance of 3 Kingdoms with great strategy and girls, cept meeting the female version of Cao Cao sounds rather odd. Do they all use the original cast's name? o_O Or just a parallel fantasy world?
I'm not sure how to tell the 12+ and 18+ apart for Eien no Aselia. But if you look here http://vndb.org/v74, you will see only the 12+ is in English.

I've only sampled Duel Savior so far, I didn't find it that interesting. I'm not really fond of any of the characters except that red haired one. But to get on her route, you need to finish every other route just to start hers... ya... I'm not too keen on doing that so I found a save data to start her route right away. I started the route but I stopped to play something else, will get back to it eventually. There is a battle system in Duel Savior, a very very basic side view action one, which is pathetically easy. It's so easy that it feels like a waste of time to even give the player control of the battles.

Never tried Harem Party, so I wouldn't know.

I tried Koihime Musou because I liked the anime. I couldn't really enjoy the game, the battles have even more basic mechanics than Eien no Aselia, which is not fun. But that's not the main reason I stopped playing it, I can enjoy simple battle systems, don't misunderstand me on that. The real reason I stopped is because Ryuubi is not in that game (she's in the 2nd and on, no English version though), I didn't really feel like continuing it without having a character to look forward to seeing. Plus, I read somewhere that the battles take a really long time to finish later on.

Not sure what you mean by "original cast name" and "parallel fantasy world."
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote