Thread: Crunchyroll Saint Seiya Omega
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-15, 20:26   Link #1498
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGear2Ax View Post
Anyways... I am not so sure about this show having the balls to do that to important characters, they made think us that they have them but I'm not convinced... Not until I see solid proof that there's absolutely no way to escape that fate and nobody has the power to make others to avoid it...
I don't know about this particular show, but I think Saint Seiya series before this have the balls. Remember how many important and lovable Gold Saints they killed in SS Hades Arc and the oh-so-many deaths in Lost Canvas? So if Omega is truly the successor of SS series, then yeah, it must have the balls to kill important characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGear2Ax View Post
BTW, anybody knows where we can talk about the possible direction of the story on Saint Seiya Omega? is this threat ok for that? Well, since this is an original series which doesn't have a source material (only "prequels" if we can threat them like that) I don't where to search or read about interpretations of the show an future events...
I think you can do it here just fine. Just remember to use spoiler tags for any major spoilers you know .