View Single Post
Old 2013-03-27, 03:09   Link #2318
tarmade

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
@tarmade
In vol 8, when Yoshiharu had a talk with Hanbei, Kanbei, and Zenki regarding Nobuna's fate, one of his monolog implied that he is willing to become the demon to stop Juubei. So why wait till it will become too late?

Regarding Nobuna's competency, you can even use the author's own words in a radius of 10 pages or the whole volumes to make her incompetent, and her so called 'genius' can easily be done by Juubei, Hanbei, and Kanbei. The author's attempt to force Nobuna's awesomeness" doesn't work on me, so stop it already.

Juubei becomes neurotic due to her hardworks is a mirror to many other books and taiga drama King of Zipang, so she became deluded and obsessive with Nobuna and Saru is a decided thing since they saved Juubei in vol 3 and Juubei saved Nobuna and Saru in vol 4 and 9. And like Jung said, neurosis is the most annoying disease in the world, but it does help the victim to show their true potentials and if not for the neurosis, they will not be held on the ground.

Saving a neurotic is a far better challenge and interesting than having a story about a crybaby.

And are you Singaporean?
Hmmm, that future meeting, huh?

I dunno where u meant the part where Yoshiharu was willing to become the demon...

The only part which i think relates to this is here which i will translate...

Only the part where Mitsuhide was the mastermind in the incident at Hounouji, no matter what Yoshiharu does not agree, if it's her that he knows of, it's impossible! There must be something wrong, maybe she was thrown this false crime by the real mastermind after she was defeated. The more he gets along with Mitsuhide that girl, the more he understands her character, the more Yoshiharu does not want to believe that she will do such a thing.

It's been common from the past that the winner takes all, the history has always sided with the victor.

Even if Mitsuhide was the mastermind, and after Yoshiharu has determined it is, and after he has steeled his heart and remove her from the stage of history, there will be someone else to incite the incident at hounouji.

Both Yoshiharu, kanbei and hanbei were talking about how heavy the course of history is and how difficult it is to change it. Some events will still happen despite certain conditions already being removed. Think of it as Mayushii's multiple death at steins gate.

And yeah, singaporean here...
tarmade is offline   Reply With Quote