View Single Post
Old 2010-07-18, 16:50   Link #14131
Linkin Battler

Send a message via MSN to Linkin Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
I also think that Battler's theory isn't the right one.

The solution I thought at the time of EP3 was that Nanjo died before the start of the game and the "Nanjo" in the gameboard is another Nanjo.
I am not so sure about that however at this point.
The trick of using reds about homonym people not present in the gameboard is a very bad trick, even if it has never denied, unfortunately.

Another more recent interpretation is that Shannon and Kanon only died as furniture and therefore the original persona was still free to roam.

By human Beatrice you mean that Beatrice is a separate entity and that shannon and kanon are the same person?

There are several problems with that.

1) the first is the fact that in EP6 we see a monologue that strongly hints that Beatrice was created from a person that knew Battler very well. It is very hard to ignore that.

2) the second is the fact that Kanon, Shannon and Beatrice are suggested to be connected in the love trial. The love trial is one of the best argument you can use to support the shkanon theory, however the interpretation of the love trial in that sense makes Beatrice automatically another personality of the same host body. The whole explanation of "the magic can only be granted to a single couple" would decay, and you'd have to find another explanation in the case of Beatrice, losing one of the major arguments to support shkanon theory.
Additionally when Shannon wins it is said that kanon's soul and Beatrice's soul dissolve and gather in Shannon. it is also said that in case Beatrice won, Shannon and Kanon would dissolve and gather into Beatrice.
Only those three are mentioned, while Battler, George and Jessica are inexplicably left untouched. Inexplicably, unless it's only Beatrice, Kanon and Shannon who share a special connection.

3) Another major point of shkanon is that Battler has never seen both Shannon and Kanon at the same time. However Beatrice's presence is even more dubious. If she really exists as an individual person, why she almost never show herself and the only time she did, she did it in a very ambiguous manner?
Yes, especially the second point is very harsh, however I don't think that Beatrice is ShKanon third personality... I also created a theory involving ShKanontrice that can explain the major part of the game, but I personally dislike it at all, furthermore I find the ShKanontrice solution very ridiculous ._. I really hope that is not true, Ryu07 would really delude me ._.
As it regard the first point, pony theory, in this EP is also hinted that Shannon and Battler were really close six or more years ago.
As it regard the third point, to understand that you should read my theory, but I have to update it è_é If you wanna read my PoV in my sign you find the link to my post where I explain it, if you'd like to read that and do not understand something, feel free to ask.

P.S. I found one lol thing, has anyone noticed that in the new Opening after saying "shinjitsu wa gensou no naka ni himeee" it is said "Raaaaggioooo trooooll" that is the italian for "Troll ray" x°D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rhfVbdhRu8
1:32 - 1:35