View Single Post
Old 2006-06-16, 15:07   Link #278
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Bleh... Spoilsports... Missing half the fun... mumble mumble...

Well, I don't want an Ayu ending if it's the same as the previous. As I've stated, I thought the previous one was pretty weak and too cheesy. And Nayuki got the short end of the deal, she was almost non-existent as a character. And of course, I'll be pretty pissed if they keep it the same way. And I don't think that's blind defensive play. Ayu was getting on my nerves from the beginning, but after her arc, I really liked her, and then they had to ruin the ending like that...

And well... even Kanon is a harem anime Everyone wants their favorite girl to win The stories may be better than most of its kind, but it's still harem, and fangroups are bound to form, whether they are explicit or implicit The mods can stop things such as trolling, flaming, campaigning (damn, campaigning is fun, too ) but not group formation ( "no stating that you belong to a group, no recruiting people in a group") . Or are they going to start adding rules like "no anime character flaming" . Until such a rule exists, while I don't say it without good reason, I can say "X character sucks" . You can't possibly expect those sort of rules to be created and people to abide by them.

And yes, I know what to expect but I know they can do things better. It's 26 episodes after all and it's a different studio, and the game itself features multiple paths, so why not?