View Single Post
Old 2011-12-08, 13:52   Link #1543
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
I like it when it remain not a best show this season, honestly. "Best show" tends to attract the worst kind of troll possible, combine with Sunrise and it's perfect.

[edit]
Seriously, I don't know whoever said that 4chan actually like this show. I regret ever coming back to that place to find Horizon thread. The amount of trashing and shit talking about this show is almost on the same level as IS thread. I'll stick with Animesuki.
You can't go to Horizon threads during the week on 4chan. That's when the worst trolls are around. Best time is right after the episode airs or when Hatena puts out their speed sub. Honestly you really have to learn to filter out the people that are just trolling and shitposting to mess around from the actual posters. The majority of the fanbase on 4chan is quite positive about the series.

But like you said the fact that it's a Sunrise show and it's gaining popularity has increased the number of trolls in the last few weeks pretty annoyingly. Dunno if I trust it but apparently because the angels kissed it got the attention of this one tripfag that hates yuri so they got some of their idiot irc friends to help troll the show.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy

Last edited by Xacual; 2011-12-08 at 16:04.
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote