View Single Post
Old 2010-07-02, 05:31   Link #95
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
Anyway there is a development that made me really happy in this chapter: Deneve and Helen are out of danger!!!!
To be honest i thought that they wouldn't survive this......it's great to be wrong sometimes!!!
while I agree that I'm glad Helen is out of danger , Deneve i'm not really agreeing with.

Yuma and Cynthia were in bad shape before Dietrich got involved then they would of presumably fought the survivors of the AF vs hellcats fight yet still they had enough yoki to align and save Deneve from awakening (considering when we first saw them their shock reaction meant they had only just finished killing the survivors thus no rest)

considering cynthia and yuma's reaction to the time beth was hit yet the exact same thing was happening to deneve and they managed it seems like an excuse to keep her around.

Deneve was in alot worse shape than Beth was at the time (both in terms of the infection and the state of her body) so i'm kinda disappointed in that regards that Deneve survived since its just a plot shield effectively.