Thread: Licensed Ao no Exorcist
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-04, 18:45   Link #1026
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
You so sure?

We've NEVER seen what Gehenna is like. Who can say that some demon's principality within that world isn't the Otherworld that we see in Black Rock Shooter?

Rin's "demon heart" is sealed into a physical object, forcing his flames into Gehenna while he remains in Assiah. Whichever demon created Black Rock Shooter might have sealed Kuroi Matou's demon heart into a location of Gehenna itself, splitting Matou into two beings. The demon half roams the Otherworld (Gehenna) and interacts with other demon halfs (Otherselves, like Dead Master).

It's an experiment on the part of Dragon Slayer, one of the thus-far-unnamed Eight Kings. She's curious about what sort of minions she can create from half-demons. Minions that can exist in both worlds without a Gehenna Gate or possessing a mortal.

She stole a piece of her father and used it to create Matou's demon half; Black Rock Shooter's blue flames are inherited from Satan himself, which means she's at least partially related to the Okumura twins.

But Black Rock Shooter didn't inherit the flames as strongly. She can conjure enough flame to enhance the damage inflicted by her hands, blades and bullets, but she cannot summon up waves and gouts and infernos the way that Rin can.

Dead Master's servants are summoned and bound demons of the Ghoul class. Indeed, such enslaved demons are the ONLY demons that the Otherselves have ever encountered, because Dragon Slayer is keeping her pet project carefully seperated from interference by other high-ranking demons.
Indeed, it could work (and actually an OAV would be great).
I'm not saying that a crossover would be dumb.

It's just that I'm not seeing BRS ou Dead-Master as demons.
I'm more pleased by the idea of an alter-ego who represents your fears, flaws...
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote