View Single Post
Old 2008-01-08, 02:09   Link #58
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

shin is the worst protagonist ever, good thing the writers/producers realized this and put kira back on the map....i feel very comfortable having kira as lead but seriously he didnt really need the protagonist role for gsd...anyways i voted for kira on this thread

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase
Quote:
Heero is my fav, i hated Kira in Seed(wow, he was whiny as hell, iit got on my nerves). I like his attitude better in Seed Destiny. Guess the writers decided to tone that crap down in him. He would be my second choice tho.
Ditto on Heero, but I actually liked the 'whiny' Kira. At least he was HUMAN that way. Now he is probably the most powerful hero ever. I don't think any single Newtype can take him down.

For Heero though, I must say that it's his cool demeanor other than any type of melodramatic turn that I like about him. In terms of soap opera antics, Amuro still gets the cake. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
in gs kira went through major emotional change,naive kid going strait into blood bath battles..... plus psycho flay did some damage on him
in gsd he was more settle down and has surive a major war which built his character, so yea he was more mature
bbduece is offline   Reply With Quote