View Single Post
Old 2011-11-14, 17:07   Link #2180
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
I can't understand why people hate and criticize everything. The main point for me is that the show is enjoyable , the settings are great and most of the characters look great and are interesting personality wise.
Eventhough i can understand why people are nitpicking, but that's like nitpicking at code geass R2. That plot made little sense, some of the characters were horribly written, the odd use of a cliffhanger at the end of every episode were getting silly and it was not nearly as good as the first season except at the end. But i am sure most of you still enjoyed it.

As for Gai, he may act like an a-hole, but we don't know enough of his character yet to judge him. Also if it was me, i would not immediately trust (as in telling everything)a guy (in this case Shu) who refused my offer the first time when i was being nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
Other thing about disliking the totally chronic complainers -- do they forget anime is rarely aimed at an age demographic higher than maybe 18-21? It's still popular with people older than that in many cases, but it's like trying to take a really critical eye to young adult literature.
I dislike it, therefore I write about why I dislike it; just as you write about why you like it. It's not like I'm hating on it, though I don't deny hating how some things are handled in it, that's still a valid way of expressing an opinion.

Many of us don't feel forced to like it by those expressing positive opinions so I don't understand why you both feel you need to take this meta-defensive stance to protect yourselvs from ours. It's like I'm not allowed to dislike the current progress just because you liked every bit of it. Get a damn grip people! Your opinion is not some shared resource, it's yours, and I can't really do anything about it even if I try.

Also, it's not like those of us that are still here have abandoned all hope of the show becoming anything good, or just hate everything about it. I think it's pretty unanymous that the show has top notch animation quality and really nice aesthetics (overall). And at least and some potential to drag it's plot back up.

And honestly who cares about what demographic it's aimed at? I never watched anything in my life because it had some sticker with my age on it. Not anime or anything else. Politically correct content be damned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaca View Post
"What happened between Gai and Shuu that made Shuu unable to remeber Gai?"
Where was it confirmed Gai met Shu in the past?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Let's stop with the complaints for now. That goes to everyone who is complaining about the show and those who are complaining about the complainers.
Your law is to broad in scope.