View Single Post
Old 2013-02-08, 20:10   Link #29
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Given the excellent crew of people who have chosen to volunteer their services as moderators, I cannot believe any one of them would act like this. It makes me wonder if you had a bad encounter with a moderator at some point to even dream this up.
It was a possibility, as a way to prevent the uselessness of having two accounts, yet everyone knows who's has a moderator account anyway. Yeah it sucks, which is exactly why I was saying this idea would more harm than good. It's not about them acting evil or something, it's about hiding who they are so that Ledgem's idea wouldn't be a complete waste of time and everybody knows who everybody is anyway. please don't read it like that.

Just a situation that I spent ~5 minutes dreaming up to bail at least a little water from this proposal. Don't think I actually want it that way or just hate the mods here so much. I said in that same post that I think all of the mods here are nice and senible and respected, so now I must wonder why you dream this up of me?

No I have not had any bad run ins with moderators due to them sneaking around, and I'd like it to stay that way by Ledgem's idea not being taken up.

Last edited by Kudryavka; 2013-02-08 at 22:00.