View Single Post
Old 2008-07-28, 05:00   Link #110
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Nothing official yet. But there's no rush either. Two winners = more ideas = more things to debate/talk/think about.

Oh, and for the record: This isn't an official rule but for those who wish to know - when a collaboration signature wins, both contestants must come up with one theme for the next contest. Otherwise the same rules apply to deciding the theme for next month as they would for any other winner.

Congrats to both Icy and Riker, it is a very well done signature. ^^ A bit of input? I don't really consider animation a theme, at least not on it's own. If you two are tossing around the idea of animation, consider tying it to something more specific to help all of the signatures tie together in a certain theme.

Example: SOTM 2008 - August (Animated: Clocks)

This way it would be similar to the SOTM category "Dresscode", where pretty much anything would go but it would have to contain an element to the signature (in the case of my example a clock of some kind would be featured). That way people could still animate however they choose but there would still be an underlying theme behind each entry.

Just my two cents, I'll leave the final decision up to you two of course.