View Single Post
Old 2010-11-17, 13:34   Link #102
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramengud View Post
Just finished R11. I have to say that even though it was a bit incomplete, it was definitely many times better than 12 riven. Though both pale in comparison to Ever 17.

Gundam Ace, If you finish playing I/O, can you write a review about it? I'm very curious about it. Too bad I can't understand Japanese and I was only able to play the Chinese versions which were translated by T time. I seem to crave for more of the infinity series. Definitely will be playing Never 7 once it is completely translated. Hope you plan to translate I/O too.
Sure, I will write a review. However, I didn't bring my Japanese PS2 to college, so I have no way of playing it right now. However, I do plan on getting the PC version for Christmas. I finished reading Never7 two weeks ago, and I'm reading 12Riven right now.

Yes, I do plan on translating I/O, along with 12Riven. I want to translate I/O before 12Riven, but no one's posted any scripts for it yet. But right now, I'll just focus on Never7 (by the end of today, I will have completed 20% of the game's initial translation.) I/O's a pretty long game, too- according to a player from NicoNico, he said, "It took my friend about 60 hours to finish this game." And since that was a native speaker playing, I wonder how long it will take someone like me to do it.

By the way, Takumi Nakazawa seems to have a new VN in mind that he might announce next year, so we may be getting more Infinity-esque titles soon.

Last edited by GundamAce; 2010-11-17 at 22:52.
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote