View Single Post
Old 2008-01-04, 03:10   Link #10
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalNite View Post
HOHOHO! Finally some ppl who noes Sengoku Rance.I find it the most action-packed H-game ever.How often do u play a H-game like this.Most H-game is abt romance,love and tons of Sex.But this is different tts wad i like abt this game.Sure reminds me of some Romance of the three kingdom Strategy-RPG game.I saw on a Youtube vid. tt is the most popular H-game in 2006.Rock on Sengoku Rance/Alicesoft!

However i m not a veteran n needs help x_x".
Yeah, inside Japan the Rance Series and Alicesoft in general are legendary, but outside of Japan people only seem aware of Key/Visual Arts and maybe Type Moon. It's a shame that Alicesoft puts so much effort into there games in the visual, musical, gameplay (god forbid they actually try to have gameplay and to mix it up each game at that) and comedy will never see any really popularity outside of Japan and perhaps a limited offering in Hong Kong. Oh well, Japan will keep them and the Rance series going another 20 years hopefully so that's good enough for me.

if you need help by the way Alicesoft Wiki has a pretty extensive documentation of the game and it's updated quite frequently with new information.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote