View Single Post
Old 2012-05-16, 08:15   Link #2138
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Curious - what is the most ridiculous comeback you guys have ever been in?

Try this one.

My team - Miss Fortune/Morph/Corki/Soraka/Teemo
Enemy Team - Varus/Olaf/Gangplank/Kennen/Sejuani

Now you would think the enemy team would win this easy, right? Definitely the better lineup, right?

I was stuck at top with the fail Mord. Neither team had a jungler. Mord fed Olaf and Varus in top so bad that at 20 minutes, the entire top lane was completely gone while the other 2 lanes were still intact....

35 minutes in, we have no base left except for the Nexus...At this point, Mord is 2-11, Corki is about 10-8, Soraka 2-7, Teemo 1-1 because he flees from team fights every time and I'm about 6-4. Varus just won't die, Kennen and Sejuani take the heat while he lives along with Plank.

Then things get weird...I keep living, Plank starts dying and Varus keeps having to flee, but we can't push properly because no base left....

55 minutes in we start acing them...we are finally able to take some stuff out...

70 mins in, after both sides have killed Baron twice and Varus FINALLY dies because only I can harm him, we FINALLY get a group push and win. My final score 21-5-14, kill streak of 11. I have no idea how that became a win...Mord made me die on the inside with how he ramboed and Teemo was a super coward. It ended up being a case of Soraka keeping Corki and I topped up while Mord took the heat. Was the most bizzare match I've ever been in. Olaf was stunned, Varus was fuming, Plank was utterly impressed since he reached legendary mid-game then turned into a beatstick.

Most bizarre game I've ever been in...that should have been a loss...how it wasn't...beats me.