Thread: Tonagura!
View Single Post
Old 2006-10-01, 13:15   Link #114
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Somehow, this show reminded me of Lamune, which I loved. The surface was nothing special, but it had a lovely soul. Kanda Akemi (Asuna in Negima) was outstanding as Kazuki, in my opinion. However, I loathed Yuuji from the start. The character design put me off to begin with, and the script and voice-acting finished the job. The character of the little sister was amusing and unique. And Ohara Sayaka as Hatsune was excellent, too. I thought Yuuji's sister's foreign friend Marie was well played by Erino Hazuki, who was Akari in ARIA.

The final episode? Taking into account that the story was completely unrealistic throughout, I could dig it.
Spoiler for ep13:
All in all, a show that was much more fun to watch than it had any right to be.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.