View Single Post
Old 2007-09-12, 20:16   Link #34
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
What a great episode best one is weeks. The show really shines when the misunderstandings get out of control. Regardless it was about time my 2nd favorite female character got some screen time again. Right behind Hinagiku Isumi is so cute it hurts and it was obvious a long time ago that she had a crush on Hayate. But i could have never guessed in my wildest dreams that 1 Nagi would actually sell him and 2 Isumi would actually say ok, talk about heavy handed stuff from one little mix up. At least Isumi broke Hayates bad luck with the pendant. But it does not seem to have helped much since this has all happened. Even Maria was at a loss and did not know what to do.

Just as funny was Hayate telling Tama that he thought he was not going to speak while others were around for fear of destroying peoples dreams LMAO i totally forgot he had said that and it was just as funny this time around. Nagi calling Hayate the most handsome man in the universe WOW thats some pressure to live up to. Although i dont think they will focus on this to much it does make one think about the possible pairings at the end if they even give us that. I dont the show is really about who Hayate will end with. I dont think we will get a clear answer at the end of the series anyway. But i wont say Nagi is out of the running yet she still has a chance especially with how long the series is going to run for. But we can not deny the stiff competition for Hayate's heart Hinagiku, Maria, and Isumi so far thats a tough crowd.

Other good points Gundam of course she even mentioned Gundam XX. The dragon punch she landed on Hayate. I am not sure but i need confirmation on this when Hayate goes to stop Tama i think they were making fun of Ciel from Tsukihime because of the 3 long swords he was holding in each hand. Take a look.

Spoiler for Hayate Vs. Ciel: