View Single Post
Old 2010-08-30, 20:24   Link #4201
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
I'll agree that power charts are practically useless unless it's one done by the authors. Though, Michael is literally 'The one that sits in God's Right Seat', and is named in canon as treated as God's equal in some senses (see Vol14 intermissions when Ludvia talks with Stiyl).
This is interesting. I think that Kamachi is prescribing to the Jehova's Witnesses' beliefs that the Archangel Michael is actually Jesus and that God sent Michael down to Earth in human form to live a life without sin and set an example for humans. It would make sense because Jesus is the one who is supposed to sit at God's Right Hand and is considered an extension of God and therefore it's "equal" in a sense, along with "God the Holy Ghost" which resides in all humans (going from Christian doctrine). "God the Holy Ghost" could be seen as the equivalent of Crowley's theory of each human having their own personal "guardian angel" even though they may never interact with it themselves. If that is the case Aiwass, if it is really Crowly's guardian angel, could be an example of "God the Holy Ghost". I wonder if this will have some impact on the plot of Index?