Thread: Licensed Iris Zero
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-02, 23:24   Link #498
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
I would think that no matter how she tried, she can't find a suitable person for Toru. She wallows in despair over how her friend will be lonely for life, forgetting to look up.

This can be mixed in to other arcs as she goes around looking for people with qualification.

In the mean time, a band of other iris zeros band together to take revenge on the irises who have been oppressing and bullying them, they have the support of the grown up who fear the power of the children with iris. Random attacks take place, getting more serious each time and they try to get Toru to join them. The gang must run around to stop the attacks and placate the iris zero so that the gang will disband. With their main detective's alliance in doubt, can the gang resolve this crisis before someone is killed?
I thought of scenarios involving other Iris Zeros, but I didn't think of a violent Iris Zero... because they tend to be outnumbered. Now that you mention the adults, the idea is more plausible.

I imagined that Toru meets another Iris Zero from another school who has more successfully hid his identity and is a popular sports team member, and introduces him to his friends, who accidentally out him to the school. Toru tries to prevent that IZ from being beaten to death by his team and schoolmates. He fails. For the first time, Toru does not forgive.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote