View Single Post
Old 2011-10-28, 11:26   Link #5136
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Oh please, people here act like they're Zen and Medaka cut their balls off....

Bu-bu-bu-bu after Zen beats Medaka and becomes the main character and the manga is called Lord Zen's Box he will reform Ajimu and make her waifu #3 after Medaka and Emukae.

She doubles Zen's totals when it comes to favorite characters on MyAnimeList, you can only choose 10 characters out of every anime and manga combined when you make that list. Danbooru also has more Medaka/Misogi uploaded fanart than Zen, but it's not many at all and if Pixiv don't give a shit about Zen it's not like Zen fans can upload non existent fanart. Maybe Zen would beat Medaka down on some dumb ass Naruto forum that talks shit about this thread, try looking at them! Oh wait...

But quite frankly, it doesn't matter what the English fandom think. If there's any popularity poll Nisio will be looking at it's his own Jump polls and both of them have Medaka > Zen and the last one has Kumagawa >>>>>>>>>>> everyone else.

Why can't he fight her to her limit and just come short and they reconcile since while he didn't beat her he proved he was worthy of being by her side and maybe now he'll understand her more beyond the point that a stalker would. I still think they'll go with the Zen wins, cue Ajimu mindfucks, Medaka powerup montage, rematch, Medaka win, reconcilation, medaka vs ajimu and zen vs haiten, kumagawa comes back to perform the finishing touch and reclaim the manga as his.
Ahahahahahaha this shit is hilariously, I'm seriously tempted to troll you just to get more butt hurt responses. These tears they taste so good.

Come one more bro I got my popcorn ready.

on the spoiler pics
Spoiler:
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote