Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-20, 05:59   Link #2004
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreceir View Post
I think I made a mistake I once accidentally drived(Droved?) off a hill cause I was zoomed in, And I pretty much got insta gibbed by the opponent right after....
It's "drove". Yeah, you have to be careful when in sniper mode and trying to move at the same time. At the north side of Erlenberg, I've fallen into the water twice in my E50 simply because I was retreating too much when zoomed in. Once zI had almost full hp too, it was really embarrassing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
1. I was calling those at the southern flank retards for not retreating when they're being hammered by a StuG from above.

2. Later on, you saw how they let our base support die, and get killed themselves. I had to go and wipe out the southern front enemies to breakthrough.

3. I am Daigensui, the Grand Marshal who leads from the front. When Heaven and the Kamis smile upon me, I can even block a direct hit from the all-destroying scourge that is artillery.
Best part of the match for sure. That was some true Tank-fu (or sensha-jitsu?) right there.

As for the rest, uh...luck and the gods be with you but don't do such things at tier 10.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote