View Single Post
Old 2014-09-04, 12:00   Link #6236
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

Quote:
The minute I realized that Kubo had no absolute interest in anyone not named Ichigo, Byakuya or Kenny this arc was when I realized that none of my faves will get a chance to shine.
personality i only care for ichigo..i dong give a f*ck about soul society ( too much time..i don't care anymore )

i was expecting a revolution of normal soul..that was a sub plot..and the "forced disappearances" in the start of this arc was great

Quote:
Kubo proves why he's the worst mangaka around, which sucks hard because some of these characters like Ishida, Rukia, Urahara and Yoruichi were some of my alltime favorites. Now it's pretty likely that none of these characters will probably wind up getting a happy ending.
idk, when kubo want to write something good he can make something "great".

he have a nice touch for "gore" with some "emotional problems" in some of his arcs....and lets not forget some philosophical speeches......but ...the filllers....damn you fillers...

Quote:
Now I seriously want Mayuri and Aizen to team up and just kill everyone off
yes.
well i expect a nice plot hole with aizen bankai that can create a lot of different endings.
because a kubo ending , in his actual state (jump why...) is a no

about this chapter.

filler..just filler.....

hisagi almost made it, byakuya want(considerer) break his new sword...*why would you think/do that?*, zombies vizard.....*sigh* just meat-bags...
..and that "cherubim" ....no...this is a rotund no....filler