View Single Post
Old 2013-02-02, 14:53   Link #26
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

In the second episode as far as I remember Saki said something like "If Maria hadn't born then a lot of lives would have been saved". So it's plausible to asssume that the one who involved in the slaughtering of the strongest queerat colony was Mamoru and Maria's child, that's great. I can't wait to see their child would become K version 2.0 and end up killing a lot of people in the upcoming episodes.

Also that damn Yakomaru. He is so friggin cunning and ploted stuffs even as far as going lenghts to attacking the village. I don't think he will be killed but instead will be safe at the end of the show (maybe he was slaughtered by Kiromaru that seems to be alive, who knows). And I bet he is at the same IQ of an average human right now.

Lastly what was that soul like thing that was appeared after Koufuu died? I think it was the embodiment of his cantus? So in this sense could we say that Cantus somehow releated to embodiment of the most precious and important things or people we hold in the real life? Like in this case maybe it was the soul or image of Koufuu's wife that we witnessed there for a moment.

And this is my face when Mari appeared out of blue at the end of episode. I was like ragequited with the sudden urge of exasperation and closed my laptop to get some fresh air on my terrace.

edit: Please refrain from mentioning things that is unique to either novel or manga in this thread. I am planning to read it after anime show ends but I always get spoiled by novel in these threads. Please only talk about anime here and if you want to compare things with novel THEN do it in the spoiler tags. Best regards.

edit2: Forgot to add this but I also like to say that Maria and Mamoru somehow found and killed by Yakomaru when they had baby. So he snatched baby and raised their child in their colony. That explains why they have telekinesis user in their army. And when he found them he killed and skin out them along with their bones and handed their remainins to Tomiko. Man this is so gruesome but I wouldn't suprise if things will turn out this way.

Last edited by Qpax; 2013-02-02 at 20:03.