View Single Post
Old 2012-02-23, 23:06   Link #4592
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post

The world's bigger than your basement bro...
I think that's my line towards you FRIENDO.

Quote:
Yeah idiots called The NFL Competition Committee ...

People eating crow click here
They're are several more articles, here's an excerpt from one:

Saints fans may have just as big a complaint this season as Steelers fans. Sure the Falcons have to go on the road to face a team with fewer wins, but the Saints lost a tiebreaker with the San Francisco 49ers to miss out on the No. 2 seed — and an all-important bye—and have to face Detroit in the first round.

Let's leave aside the fact that the 49ers had a better conference record than the Saints by playing in a mediocre NFC West and getting to face the weaker NFC divisions (San Francisco had the luxury of playing the NFC East while the Saints had to face the NFC North teams). Based on team records, the Saints should be playing the Giants and not the Lions. New Orleans should be rewarded by facing the worst playoff team in the NFC and that team is clearly the Giants, regardless of their NFC East title

Wow and to think I'm not even supporting this, i might change my mind now^^...Tell me how people who write stuff are stupid cause erm, they stupid...

Seriously you gonna fall on your sword yet? Naaah, not you, not you ...

Additionally, if you can't pass consistently to your WR's in a league that is tailor made for making it easy to pass to your WRs, you have a $hit offense...

You've ignored so many other points in my last post that I'm sure you didn't want to address..A good snide move on your part I guess...
Owners can be idiot fans too. And the competition is being grilled more than ever about the rules of the game and the leverage the offense gets. So let's not pretend they are the end-all be-all when it comes to making smart decisions, or rather decisions that serve the game's best interest instead of the business aspect of it. Especially owners that have a team going on a road into the playoffs against a worse-record team, backing that stance. That would be stupid based on the past few years where we've had three teams since 2005 with the 5th seed or worse win the Super Bowl, pretty much showing that regular season records doesn't mean 2 +2 = 4. Not to mention New Orleans falling to 7-9 Seattle a couple of seasons back. That sounds like Jason La Confora posting an article that sums up the ignorance and stupidity of fans, including some owners. There would be no point in winning a division title then. And if you have a 13-3 record and still don't win your division or whatever reason, you shouldn't be that concerned about going on the road and facing a 9-7 for example that is in the playoffs. Technically you are the better team and playing a road playoff game against an inferior opponent shouldn't be a huge hurdle for a team that has a lot of wins, like 13 for instance.

There is no need to fall on your sword or even wield it, when it's already through your opponent's chest.

Right, because the 49ers didn't pass consistently to their wide receivers in one wet and rainy game. You do realize that they didn't pass the ball as much throughout the regular season right? They had a great run game, and pass primarily to their tight ends (which why you see a lot of huge tight end sets in their formations), which is what Jim Harbaugh and Greg Roman did at Stanford. This isn't and never was going to be a huge number offense for the receivers.

Quote:
Dome's have been around since the 60's, and no one in a dome (Perfect weather and all that jazz) has thrown for 71% completion in domes but Brees...But even in today's game with all the rules geared to help QB's no one in a dome throws it at Brees' clip...So what do you have left?

That's not stupid, I think that's called pwnage...
No it's called being blind. I guess Warren Moon, Kurt Warner, and Peyton Manning just never existed then. Oh wait they did, and they actually played back before 2004 when things like completion percentage and receiver leverage weren't skewed due to more rule changes in a perfect no-wind environment on turf.

Quote:
It's hilarious you don't know what it feels like to see your team win a World Championship in your adult-mind...Cherish the Pac-man ghost memories of when you were Fetus yrs old drinking Tang outta sippy cup watching Joe Cool Samari...
There is your dementia acting up again. Darn. Right because having your team win when you are an adult magically makes the experience more memorable. Yeah not like the SF Giants didn't win a couple years back or anything.

LMFAO at "fans" of a franchise having a big mouth when their team has been in a dumpster forever. And from the sounds of it you probably witnessed a lot of that shit.

Whatever. 49ers sent Nawlins back to the swamp (where they belong) for the time being and that's good enough for me. And they have NEVER beaten the 49ers head on for anything important.

Saints fans just straight up don't know how to act. You still got that bag on your head bro? I know you had it before 2006.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote