View Single Post
Old 2012-10-01, 07:19   Link #299
erakk
Damned Basterd

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardrago View Post
Say, I have been thinking of this fanfic if someone is interested, it takes place when Takeru wakes up on October 22, 2001 after Alternative and when he gets outside not only he sees the broken TSF which I think is the F-4 Genkishin but as well as the AGE Builder from Gundam Age, after it was seemingly destroyed. He would use the wear parts that were used in the Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Cosmic Drive/Universe Accel video game for Age-1 and Age-2 and for the material to make them well from like the parts of Beta like the arms of the Grappler class and the Fort-Classes legs.
Don't get me wrong, and please take this as my Personal opinion.
I think Takeru's tale is done. At least the part where he wakes up in the house with a broken TSF on the side...

You could say that's another alternative reality but... hey, it's an overused plot.

This is my personal opinion as i stated, and i'd love to read your fanfic and be proven wrong =)

By the way, one of the things that took my attention in this universe is the attention to detail, like, the theoretically possible explanations of how the technology in this universe works, so, as someone said above, mixing this stuff with gundam tech... kinda takes some of the magic from it. The Mechas here are heavy, give a sense of mass, etc.
Gundams just seem like floating ninja bots with enough power to turn entire cities into craters. That's really unfair to the cute BETAs... =P