View Single Post
Old 2013-01-12, 03:26   Link #252
Orange Duke
オレンジ色の王
*Author

Quote:
Heck, if I was representing myself, that's an interesting~ childhood I had, eh?
"True self-insertion is a literal and generally undisguised representation of the author; most characters described as "Mary Sues" are not, though they are often called "proxies" for the author."

Quote:
Also duke, you don't find anything wrong with how closely connected he is with Great Wall leaders?
You're talking to the guy who made Duke an old party member of Grande.

But anyway, I understand your decision to do so. I've read the synopsis of your story already, and him having Magnesium Drake as his parents does fit into the story, like what I did with my own characters. Duke has a powerful connection, but it isn't there just for the sake of it. It advances the story line.

On a side note, I've edited all 4 chapters of my story to hopefully tie up some more possible loose ends. All of the loose ends are expected to be tied up in the next chapter after which we will move on to the actual meat of the story. I'm not much of an action writer, so hopefully I don't screw this up. Also, what are your options on the twists and turns? Are they any good? I would like to know what I'm doing right, if anything.

Last edited by Orange Duke; 2013-01-12 at 04:24.