Thread: Licensed Mayo Chiki! [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-22, 09:11   Link #240
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I'm going to go with the MM comparison again; When Tarou was first on screen- I chalk him down to 'hopeless', it's only after the third episode when he face that punk where I elevate him to 'normal' status. Similarly, I've now elevated Jirou to 'normal' status after see him improve from the miserable first encounter. BUT! The big difference between the two is that Jirou seem to be improving his condition; at the very least there's one girl that he can, and will, touch. Whether or not this would continue to improve remains to be seen... I'm not expecting it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
I can't make out if Kanade really is kidding about her liking Jirou. Well, she left it open for Jirou to think so that's pretty sly of her. As for Subaru, she pretty much taken by Jirou now to the point that she can get jealous. Pretty nice, looking forward to the next one.
Kanade is... Surprisingly human. I was afraid they would overplay that whole sadistic manipulative angle, but so far she's just manages to keep it acceptable and show that she does have some soft spots.

I don't think she's actually serious about liking Jirou... At least not to the extend like Subaru has...

...At least, not yet

Still, it was amusing to see her letting herself get kidnap by Jirou... WHAT WAS HE THINKING ?!
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote