Thread: Licensed Mirai Nikki (Series)
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-05, 16:10   Link #1886
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

You're wrong. Even if we go by your logic, survival games had to begin for Yuno 2 to have her diary.

On episode 1,you can see Yuno 1 crying over someone's corpse and uttering the words "Amano-kun",leading me to believe that she had the "Amano-kun" diary on the first world.

Sackett made an explanation that made perfect sense until Episode 23 arrived revealing that Yuno 2 had the diary when she was killed.

Which brings back my previous questions:

1) Why didn't Yuno 2 see a dead end sign if she was going to be killed by Yuno 1? (Through this could be explained by Yuno 1 doing something supernatural in order to kill her)
2) Did Yuno 1 take the "Amano-Kun" diary from Yuno 2?

If so:

a) Why is it still working after Yuno 2 died?

If not:

b) How did Yuno obtain it? Can Murmur just produce future diaries as she wishes?

"Amano-Kun" diary is Yuno 1's first diary,she won the game before she started calling him Yukkii. Since Yuno 2 was just a Yuno in the past, it is safe to assume that she had the "Amano-Kun" diary too before she was killed.

So,there are two ways that Yuno 1 (the Yuno we started everything with, before the time travel part was included) could have obtained the "Amano-Kun" diary:

i. She could somehow keep the diary when she time leapt.
ii. Murmur can make diaries.
iii. She took it from her past self, through this would cause a plot hole in a sense that Yuno 2 was quite dead for her diary to work.

And the "Yukkii" diary is the one Deus gave her at the start of the second world's survival game.
I hope it makes more sense to you now.