View Single Post
Old 2008-08-11, 22:39   Link #1080
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceazar Vi Brittania View Post
Me and my incomplete examples, well yeah maybe. Still I think she's got a brother complex and she forced herself to hate britannia cause she needed someone to blame for his death. Yo can see in one of the dram books she was smart and they all wanted a better life for her, but she forced herself into this and sometimes she is all " Die britannia" not really caring about who is good and evil, and other times ahe is like "they are nice so why do i get them so much". Then nisan complex pops out and she goes again "Die britannia".
Haven't read the book, but what is she saying the nice things to? The Student Council? She hates the system, not the people. The army represents the system, which is why she just calls her opponents "Britannia."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceazar Vi Brittania View Post
Yeah, like she stopped to think abot euphemia better qualities, being that she was trying the SAZ, then Euphy "kills" japanese and there she goes hating the "massacre princess". She will find out later that it was all lelouch doings (I mean how come knowing about geass hasn't she realised it already), AND she will forgive him because she doesn't even know why she hates britannia. I know if she did she won't forgive LL no matter what and I will eat my words.......but that ain't gonna happen.
What does she know about Euphy? They've never met except the one time and Zero had her at gunpoint. The royal family is the epitome of the system she hates. As for the massacre, she knows Lelouch is responsible. She was listening when Suzaku said it. Furthermore, she knows who Lelouch is and what he can do from C.C.